The sofa was designed by Mario Marenco in 1970. The unique design and the wide modularity still make Marenco sofa a must of contemporary furniture. Availalble in a wide variety of fabrics and finishes. Get in touch to know more about stock and delivery.
- Structure: metal, poplar plywood and birch plywood.
- Springing: backrest elastic straps.
- Structure upholstery: shaped polyurethane with differentiated density/polyester slip cover.
- Seat cushion: shaped polyurethane with differentiated density/polyester slip cover.
- Feet: black lacquered metal and black protective nylon glides.
- Upholstery in fabric or leather. Removable cover in fabric, not removable in leather.
- Etoile: 31% Cotton, 11% Linen, 58% Viscose.
- Ambra leather: aniline-dyed full-grain leather.
All pieces are made to order in Italy. There is a production time of 7-9 weeks depending of the finish. Please request a quote to know the shipping costs for your selected items.